Purchase Requisition Automation
Control indirect spend and increase straight-through processing
Automating purchase requisitions gives you control over indirect spend
Create a requisition that can be routed automatically based on your business rules and get the the highest percentage of straight-through processing when an invoice arrives.
- Flexible workflows for navigating bottlenecks
- Set up authorizations based on amount
- Include approvers from various departments
- Reroute a workflow without coding or user licenses
Flexible purchase requisition workflows reduce cycle times by up to 70%
Purchase requisitions are available in a central dashboard where approvers have complete visibility of the expenditure request. Individual lines or entire requisitions can be rejected back to the requisitioner. Bottlenecks can be immediately remedied. Decision makers are aware of all spend in real time.
- Approvers get a complete view of the request for purchase, including the account posting information
- Automatic notifications and reminders
- 1-click approval via email and mobile
- No expensive coding or user licenses necessary
- Provides detailed accrual reporting
"When we implemented Palette’s solution, we also introduced a common way of working in all the countries where we operate. Thanks to the real-time reports available in Palette, we can now easily measure and compare the results from different countries.
– Juho Häkkinen, Finance System Controller • Lindström Group
Preferred and properly approved suppliers
Channel your employees to purchase from preferred suppliers, lower your costs, and minimize risk. Employees access company-specific catalogs for product selection. You don’t have to manually review purchase requisitions for policy violations as company policy is baked into the process.
- All purchasing is controlled through detailed permissions and approval workflows.
- Your employees purchase goods and services within a set budget.
- Ad-hoc requisitions can be created for special situations.
Purchase Requisition Automation is a module in our Purchase to Pay software suite.
> Palette is trusted by banks and financial institutions in the US and Europe. Accreditations in the US include SOC1, SOC2, HIPPA, ISO 27001, GDPR, and PEPPOL.
Download our Whitepaper – A Guide to Automating Your Purchase Requisition Workflow