Purchase Order Automation
Generate purchase orders and import external purchase orders. Boost the efficiency in your purchasing processes and increase cost awareness in your organization.
Control your spend and reduce maverick buying
Purchase orders generated by Palette’s automated purchase requisitions are automatically delivered to vendors after they have been approved. Both internal purchase orders generated by Palette and external purchase orders are located in one place—taking advantage of reporting and PO matching.
Users can select from a long list of search criteria that can be used to generate custom reports. Tracking supplier performance, commodity purchases, matching statistics, vendor spend, etc. can all be facilitated in the reporting system. All reports provide a summary result set that can be drilled into to see specific details and actual images.
- Employees purchase goods and services within a set budget
- Purchases can be limited to preferred and properly approved suppliers
- Generate better information for price and contract negotiations
Automated PO Matching
All invoices are automatically matched against the corresponding (internal or external) PO at the header or line level according to predefined business rules and tolerances. Any invoices matching within approved tolerances can be sent directly to the ERP for recording.
If any information is missing or incorrect, it can be sent to the proper approver to be corrected and matched manually.
One invoice can contain items from multiple purchase orders, and one purchase order can be matched to multiple invoices, whether they have been delivered in part or in full.
- Match at the header or line level
- Match internal or external purchase orders with hundreds of lines
- Exceptions are sent to approvers to validate with one-click approval on mobile or desktop
- Provides a complete audit trail, including messages
"Before the deployment of Palette’s solution, invoices received as PDF files had to be printed, approved, and coded before being passed to our Accounts Payable department for manual filing—all of which was extremely time-consuming and labor-intensive."