Manage Recurring Invoices & Contracts
Match recurring invoices automatically to contracts and receive reminders when contracts are to be terminated or renewed.
- Recurring Invoices - Recurring invoices can be matched to contracts or tracking numbers
- Reminder & Activation - Reminders are sent when a contract is about to expire or has to be renewed
- Archive - Complete archive of all types of contracts
- Self-Billing - A supplier invoice is automatically created by Palette, reflecting the contract terms
- Transparency- Make agreements visible to the whole organization
Automate all your recurring invoices
- On average, companies have 15–25% recurring invoices that can be matched to contracts and agreements.
- Avoid spending time on approving the same invoice month after month. The system matches, checks, and manages all periodic invoices related to a specific contract. Generate invoices reflecting contract terms with the self-billing function.
- Palette works as an electronic agreement database that is constantly accessible and searchable. With its flexible authorization structure, you decide who can see what and how you manage reminders ahead of important dates in the agreements.
"The contract solution helps us to have control over periodic invoices through automatic matching to agreements. Palette's solutions make it easier to manage these invoices from one and the same source, which has streamlined our workflow, and we continue to work on improving the process."
Increase visibility and transparency
Agreements are stored in Palette’s electronic agreement database, which has a flexible authorization structure.
- Existing suppliers and users are listed in addition to approval regulations, workflows, roles, coding suggestions, and other structures.
- Agreements are supplemented with information about such things as agreement type, important dates, and validity periods.
- Make supplier agreements and contracts searchable and visible to authorized individuals, such as employees in the purchasing department. Palette makes it easier to control orders for favorable contract-based purchases.
> TRUSTED BY BANKS: Palette has the accreditations and compliance for banks in North America and Europe including HITRUST, HIPPA, SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and PEPPOL.