Intelligent 3-Way PO Matching
Match vendor invoices to internal or external purchase orders and goods receipts. Our Cascading Matching engine automatically matches hundreds of lines - saving you time and money.
Intelligent 3 Way PO Matching
- Matches internal or external purchase orders
- Match at the header or line level
- Match POs and invoices with hundreds of lines
- Exceptions are sent to approvers to validate with one-click approval on mobile or desktop
- Provides a complete audit trail, including messages
Match POs, invoices and goods receipts efficiently
If an invoice matches a purchase order, it assumes the coding and approval from the order and can be sent directly to your ERP for payment without manual handling.
With business rules, a procedure is implemented for invoices that do not match, and acceptable deviation levels are regulated. Exceptions are routed to designated approvers in the approval workflow..
Palette’s Cascading Matching Engine handles complex tasks
- Matching of incoming invoices and purchase orders is done at the header level or line level
- Matching can also be made to order numbers or delivery numbers and amounts.
- An invoice can contain items from several purchase orders, and a purchase order can be matched to several different invoices, whether they are fully or only partially delivered.
Palette’s purchase order matching effectively connects a purchase order with an invoice, and it's easy to establish rules for variances.
Automated exceptions management
The matching process for all of these documents is automated by Palette when it compares the data and, according to tolerances and rules you set, matches the documents accordingly.
- For Non-PO invoices or where there is missing information, the invoice is sent to an approver
- For purchase order invoices that contain exceptions as a result of the matching process, these invoices and all corresponding documents are sent to the appropriate person based on the roles you assign
- Once delivered, the recipient views the package of information which includes an invoice image, a copy of the PO, the goods receipt information, and a description of the error
> Trusted by Banks in the US, Europe & Australia. Full security and compliance accreditations in the US including HIPPA, SOC 1, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and PEPPOL.