Blog / Press Releases
Palette Software launches a new cloud-based Purchase-to-Pay service
New delivery model delivers end-to-end purchase-to-pay (P2P) solution from the cloud
Palette Software, a leading provider of accounts payable automation and purchase to payment software, has announced the launch of PaletteOnline, a new cloud solution that enables customers to access an end-to-end P2P solution via the cloud, guaranteeing optimal functionality, security and scalability.
With PaletteOnline, users gain access to the entire product range included in PaletteArena suite, that enables companies and organizations save time and costs by automating their management of purchases and invoices, utilizing a software-as-a-service delivery model.
- All functionality, always updated: The complete range of products in PaletteArena are available, but customers only pay for the functions that they use. With the SaaS model, users avoid costly upgrades of hardware and always have access to the latest updates.
- User-friendliness: A completely new user interface that is intuitive and easy to use.
- Compatibility: Easy integration with other business and purchase systems. Standard integrations are available for over 50 business systems.
- World class security: Hosted on the cloud platform Microsoft Azure which guarantees the best possible security.
- Scalability: At any time, customers have the opportunity to scale up or down the scope of their use.
- Freed-up time for the IT department: All operations and maintenance runs automatically and without additional costs, reducing demands on IT department resources.
Read the full press release:
Launch PaletteOnline English
More information about this solution can found here.
More press releases
Pagero acquires PaletteNetwork and enters into…
Pagero and Palette entered into a new parternship on April 1st 2018.
Johan Harrysson appointed new CEO at…
On March 20th, Johan Harrysson was appointed new CEO at Palette Software.
Palette Software opens US office
As part of our international expansion, Palette opens a US office. We have been active in the US market for some years already but are now increasing our investments.