I have been managing the Palette relationship for a number of years and the level of support and cooperation has always been great. The partnership has been excellent in all areas from product support to sales and marketing. Palette have provided us with the training and support to enable us to ensure excellent record of implementation across Australia and New Zealand.
Ken Hickey, Head of Business Process Solutions at Converga, Australia
Partner Program Categories
At Palette we offer different kinds of partnerships.
Partner sell, contract, deliver and support end customer directly.
Partner sells and delivers palette software as a part of their existing product offering. White labelling possibility.
Partner refers end customer to Palette or Centsoft who signs the contract and delivers the solution.
Key Benefits for Palette Solution Partners
- Provide one of the fastest-growing and most successful Purchase-to-Pay platforms that grows with your customers’ requirements
- Add value to your current accounting/ERP offering with a P2P solution that generates cost savings and boosts productivity
- Helps your clients get control over indirect/maverick spending
- Increase your footprint in your installed user base
- Training seminars and implementation training for you and your team
- Marketing materials and support documentation provided with your logo and branding
A product mix to match the markets you serve
The Palette platform has two brands to match your particular market for automated accounts payable and full purchase-to-pay.
Centsoft AP Automation with mobile approval workflow. Serves the SMB market with fast setup, an intuitive user experience and over 3,000 satisfied clients.
AP Automation and Purchase to Pay with approval workflow, automated PO matching, and purchase automation. Serves larger organizations needing professional services.
Solution Partners include Value-Added Resellers, BPOs , ISVs and System Integrators. They leverage their domain expertise and incorporate Palette technology within their offerings, including consulting, implementation, system integration services, and software solutions.