Blog / Palette
Palette’s Product Lines
Palette has developed software for the automation of accounts payable and related processes for more than 25 years. Our product suite is called PaletteArena and it contains the following modules:
- PaletteInvoice: invoice processing
- PaletteBuyer: purchasing and requisitions
- PaletteContract: contract management and support for recurring invoices
- PaletteMobile: mobile interface for approval of invoices and purchase orders/requisitions
- PaletteOrdermatching: invoice matching against purchase orders
- PaletteMail: email approval of invoices and requisitions/purchase orders
- PaletteBudget: budget request and budget related to purchases
- PaletteDashboard: messages, statistics and KPIs
- PaletteExpense: expense management and advances
- PaletteDocuments: tool for document and process management including document archive
On top of the PaletteArena modules above we offer the following add-ons:
- Scanning and capture: executed by a service bureau or with third party products
- E-invoice: direct connection to Pagero’s network or other e-invoicing operators
- Supplier Portal: access to invoices for suppliers
Cloud solution or on-premise
PaletteArena is offered as a cloud solution or on-premise installation. Both alternatives are available as a standardized product or as a solution that can be customized according to customer specific requirements. With Palette you get a cost efficient, secure and scalable solution that matches contracts, requisitions and purchase orders to supplier invoices. Our vision is “100 % Automated Accounts Payable”.
Would you like to know more? Read about our solution for Purchase-to-Pay
PaletteArena integrates with your ERP
Palette has a large number of connectors that integrate with your financial system or ERP. Some connectors have been developed by ERP suppliers (or any of their integration partners) in order to achieve the best possible performance. There is also a standardized and well defined API for customers and partners who wish to develop their own integration (i.e. if you have in-house developed solutions). Read more about ERP Integrations
Products added through acquisitions
In the past few years Palette Software has broadened its offerings through the acquisitions of competitors in the Nordic market.
In May 2018, Palette acquired Centsoft, which offers AP automation for small to medium sized organizations. Centsoft Invoice is an intelligent, standardized solution which can be implemented for customers in a few hours. Functionality included in the Centsoft solution:
- Centsoft Invoice: processing of supplier invoices
- Centsoft Expense: management of expenses and receipts
- Centsoft Contracts: contract and document management
In June 2016, KIBI Business Solutions was acquired from KIBI. Their software solutions for document management and invoice processing was part of the acquisition:
- Approve-It: account payable automation
- Flex: customizable account payable automation
AP automation in retail
Retailers face unique challenges in Accounts Payable (AP) and can see dramatic improvements when AP processes are automated.
Palette Software launches a new cloud-based…
Palette Software has announced the launch of PaletteOnline, a new cloud solution that enables customers to access an end-to-end P2P solution. Read the press release.
Easy ERP Integration for Purchase to…
When organisations are looking for solutions that will automate the purchase to process, it is essential that the solution communicates well with your existing ERP system.