General Data Transfer for ERP Integration
The Palette Integration Engine supports Stored Procedures, Web Service or Files, XML and/or text files and tab-delimited integrations.
Palette uses native tools and methodology to ensure that the business rules of your ERP system, data control and validation, are applied for all data communication.
- Master data residing in your ERP such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts and more, are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and your ERP in full or incremental methods.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouchering by your ERP.
- Data is exchanged between your ERP and Palette’s integration client entirely via your ERP’s Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by your ERP, and any error messages from your ERP are sent on to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through your ERP Integration. We have country specific integrations, are own connectors or via a partner so please contact us for more information
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for your ERP or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for your ERP