Blog / Purchase-to-pay
NetSuite Integration for Procure to Pay Software
EchoVera, a Palette partner, has developed NetSuite integration for Palette’s Procure to Pay software. It leverages the power of Palette and an organizations’ investment in NetSuite and NetSuite OneWorld. Palette extends the functionality of NetSuite with robotic automation modules that include data capture, invoice approvals, intelligent 3 way matching, contract (or recurring invoices) management, spend analysis and spend management.
The EchoVera NetSuite Integrator is seamless and transparent to the end-user. It’s monitored and updated to track NetSuite upgrades, and EchoVera provides implementation and ongoing support.
How It Works
- The application is managed by Palette Maintenance Services
- Data transferred between Palette and NetSuite is done via NetSuite Web Services
- The Integrator creates Vendor Bills and Credit Memos in NetSuite and returns the NetSuite Voucher Number to Palette
- Any validation errors that occur during the creation of the Vendor Bill or Credit Memo are sent back to Palette for correction
- The invoice file or a link to the invoice file in Palette can be included as part of the data elements sent to NetSuite during the creation of the Vendor Bill or Credit Memo
For more information and to download the fact sheet, visit the NetSuite Integrator page here.