> Palette Rapid Deployment Connector
General Data Transfer for Dynamics 365 Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodology to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control and validation, are applied for all data communication.
- Master data residing in 365 such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts and more, are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and 365 in full or incremental methods.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouchering by 365.
- Data is exchanged between 365 and Palette’s integration client entirely via NAV Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by NAV, and any error messages from NAV are sent on to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the 365 Integration
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for your version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for Dynamics 365
- AP Automation for Dynamics 365 ____________