Visible ▪ Flexible ▪ Intuitive ▪ Intelligent
Get visibility into payables — reduce cycle times — grow without adding to headcount with AP Automation for Lawson
Engineered from the ground up with AP in mind, Palette’s AP Automation boosts your investment in Lawson by giving your staff digital capture, automated invoice processing, flexible approval workflows, automated PO matching, and much more.
Invoice Data Capture
Palette’s capture solution intuitively detects/learns unique vendor invoices based on their respective layouts, allowing the scanning and/or importing of data from emailed or paper invoices. It also intuitively performs field mapping and data collection.
- Captures header and line item invoice fields
- 95% data accuracy rates for scanned invoices
- 100% data accuracy rates for electronic invoices
Invoices are viewable in a central dashboard and automatically sent to users to review and approve. Invoices can be flagged at the header level or on line items.
- Once approved by the user, invoices are sent to Lawson for recording
- “Drag and drop workflows for ad-hoc rerouting – no coding required
- Gain visibility into accounts payable balances and payment/approval status
A flexible automated approval workflow for both PO and Non PO invoices. Define roles and the routing for approvals. Mobile enabled..
- “Drag & Drop” approval workflows, ad-hoc routing (no coding required)
- 1-click approval in email with all documents provided
- Have as many users as you want – no user license costs
2 & 3 Way PO Matching
Palette’s unique cascading matching engine automates matching invoices against purchase orders at the header or line level. In a “no match” situation, or if a non-PO invoice arrives, workflow takes over.
- Invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts are auto-matched
- Exceptions are flagged and routed to approvers for reconciliation.
- Matched invoices are sent to straight to Lawson for recording and payment
Archive & Audit:
AP Automation for Lawson records a step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions, including communications between internal staff and suppliers.
- Complete audit trail of approvals and communications becomes part of the transaction record.
- Invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts are archived in the Cloud
- Raises compliance standards for the entire organization