for Sage 200
Visible ▪ Flexible ▪ Intuitive ▪ Intelligent
Have visibility that ensures accountability. Reduce cycle times. Grow without adding to headcount.
Engineered from the ground up with AP in mind, Palette’s AP Automation boosts your investment in Sage 200 by giving your staff flexible approval workflows, automated invoice processing, automated PO matching and much more.
“Email approvals mean I don’t have to learn
yet another dashboard” – Tomas | CEO
Using an automated workflow and a central dashboard, Palette automates the processing of PO and Non PO invoices. If an invoice matches all of the criteria of an associated PO the system can transfer that invoice directly to Sage 200 for posting and payment.
- Have visibility into Accounts Payable balances and payment/approval status
- “Drag & Drop” approval workflows, ad hoc routing
- Approvals can be made directly in email or a mobile device
“No more finger pointing! We can see where
the bottleneck is and address it.” – Cara | AP Manager
2 & 3 Way PO Matching
Palettes unique cascading matching system can handle matching against purchase orders at the header or line level. In a “no match” situation, or if a non-PO invoice arrives, workflow takes over. This ensures the appropriate approver or exception handler promptly gets notification and access to the information needed to clear the exception. Exceptions are flagged for reconciliation.
- Invoices, purchase orders, and goods receipts are matched by the software
- Saves time and resources tracking down mismatched data
- Complete audit trail of approvals and communications become part of the transaction record
“The intuitive interface means fewer calls for
assistance from people using Palette” – Lisa | CIO
Recurring Invoices (or Contracts)
Repeated invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts, posted to the proper charge codes and approved for payment. Reminders are sent when a contract is about to expire. If required, expenses are split between different departments.
- Repeat invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts
- Self-billing for contracts that do not have vendor invoices
- Manages spending and renewal process
“How do you enforce what’s in a binder? Palette ensures policies are followed on each and every transaction.” – Lawrence | CFO
Archive & Audit:
A step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions is recorded, including communications between internal staff and suppliers. The software creates a complete, searchable archive for reference and auditing purposes.
- Faster audit process
- Provides basis of objectivity for investigations
- Raises compliance standards for the entire organization
with Palette’s Rapid Deployment Connector