> Palette Rapid Deployment Connector
General Data Transfer for SAP R/3 Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodology to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control and validation, are applied for all data communication.
- Master data residing in SAP R/3 such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts and more, are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and SAP R/3 in full or incremental methods.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouchering by SAP R/3.
- Data is exchanged between SAP and Palette’s integration client entirely via SAP’s Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by SAP, and any error messages from SAP are sent on to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the SAP R/3 Integration
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for SAP R3 or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for SAP