General Data Transfer for SAGE Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodologies to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control, and validation are applied to all data communication.
- Master data residing in SAGE (such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data) and business transaction data (such as purchase orders, and delivery receipts) are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and SAGE in full or incrementally.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms, and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouching by SAGE.
- Data is exchanged between SAGE and Palette’s integration client entirely via SAGE’s Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by SAGE, and any error messages from SAGE are sent to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the SAGE Integration
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for your version of SAGE, or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for SAGE