General Data Transfer for Oracle E-Business Suite Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodology to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control and validation, are applied for all data communication.
- Master data residing in Oracle E-Business Suite such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts and more, are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and Oracle E-Business Suite in full or incremental methods.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouchering by Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Data is exchanged between Oracle E-Business Suite and Palette’s integration client entirely via Oracle’s Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by Oracle E-Business Suite, and any error messages from Oracle E-Business Suite are sent on to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the Oracle E-Business Suite Integration
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for Oracle E-Business Suite Or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for Oracle E-Business Suite