> Palette Rapid Deployment Connector
General Data Transfer for NetSuite Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodologies to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control, and validation are applied to all data communication.
- Master data residing in NetSuite such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data (including purchase orders and delivery receipts), are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and NetSuite in full or increments.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms, and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouching by NetSuite.
- Data is exchanged between NetSuite and Palette’s integration client entirely via NetSuite’s Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by NetSuite, and any error messages from NetSuite are sent to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the NetSuite Integration.
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for your version of NetSuite or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for NetSuite