General Data Transfer for Dynamics Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodology to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control and validation, are applied for all data communication.
- Master data residing in Dynamics such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts and more, are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and Dynamics in full or incremental methods.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouchering by Dynamics.
- Data is exchanged between Dynamics and Palette’s integration client entirely via Dynamics’ Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by Dynamics, and any error messages from Dynamics are sent on to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the Dynamics Integration
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for your version of Dynamics & Dynamics 365 Or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Palette Solutions for Dynamics