> Palette Rapid Deployment Connector
General Data Transfer for Dynamics AX Integration
Palette uses native tools and methodology to ensure that the business rules of your system, data control and validation, are applied for all data communication.
- Master data residing in AX such as general ledger and other accounts, suppliers, currency exchange rates, payment data, and business transaction data, such as purchase orders, delivery receipts and more, are brought into Palette for validation and workflows.
- This data is regularly synchronized between Palette and AX in full or incremental methods.
- The transfer of approved/matched supplier invoices, employee expense forms and other optional transactions such as purchase requisitions are sent for further processing and/or vouchering by AX.
- Data is exchanged between AX and Palette’s integration client entirely via AX Business Connector, API, or Webservices. All business logic is managed by AX, and any error messages from AX are sent on to Palette. No data is directly written to or retrieved from the database.
- Palette will guide you through the AX Integration
Solution Integration Sheets
- Request a solution integration sheet for your version of Microsoft Dynamics AX or schedule a time and date for a chat with our team:
Download Integration Sheet
Palette Solutions for Dynamics