AP Automation for
Engineering & Construction
Book supplier invoices to different construction and engineering projects. Reduce cycle times. Grow without adding to headcount.
Engineered from the ground up with accounts payable in mind, Palette’s AP Automation for Construction and Engineering firms gives your staff flexible approval workflows, automated invoice processing, a searchable invoice archive and complete time-stamped audit trail.`
“Email approvals mean I don’t have to learn
yet another dashboard” – Tomas | Project Manager
Using an automated workflow and a central dashboard, Palette automates the processing of PO and non-PO invoices. It keeps finance people happy because it reduces their workload with less paper, and saves them time chasing project managers for approvals. Project managers are happy because then can approve an invoice with one click on laptop or mobile.
- Palette automatically sends invoices to the proper approver
- “Drag & Drop” approval workflows, ad-hoc routing, faster approvals
- Approvals can be made directly via email or a mobile device
“No more finger pointing! We can see where
the bottleneck is and address it.” – Cara | AP Manager
Invoice Data Capture
Palette’s capture solution ensures you eliminate paper completely. Whether invoices are received as paper or email the data is captured quickly and efficently – no manual entry required
- Paper invoices are captured by intelligent OCR – with a 95% accuracy rate
- Email or electronic file invoices are captured with 100% accuracy rates
- Saves time, eliminates costly errors, and reduces the opportunity to commit fraud
“Keying in data manually is inefficient and increases the chance of costly errors.” – Lisa | Finance Administrator
Archive & Audit:
A step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions is recorded, including communications between internal staff and suppliers. Palette creates a complete searchable archive for reference and auditing purposes for all of your projects.
- Faster audit process
- Provides basis of objectivity for investigations
- Raises compliance standards for the entire organization