Business Process Consultant
Fintech – Accounts Payable Automation
Palette Software develops and distributes software solutions that help our customers to automate their Procure to Pay (P2P) processes.
Our Business Process Team now needs a new consultant colleague for service deliveries to customers and partners in North America.
The Business Process Consulting Team communicates and collaborates “across borders”, regarding different competence areas, resource teams/units and territories.
Example of the objectives and deliverables for a Business Process Consultant are:
– Analyze customers’ Accounts Payable processes and other related business processes, such as Purchasing, Accounting, and Budgeting;
– Map customers business processes to the appropriate Palette Product modules, workflows, functions and configuration possibilities;
– Propose customer process improvements that are possible to implement with Palette’s applications;
– Take part in and support customer implementation projects and the startup of Palette applications;
– Train personnel, customers and partners, in the usage of the Palette applications;
– Maintain and improve training documentation;
– Perform functional testing and train customer testers;
– Take part in customer and partner support requests.
Role and work environment
Major focus (and time allocation) for the Consultant will be Customer On-boarding Services in North America.
Initial requirements and training will focus on this initiative.
The role duties and deliveries can be performed remotely with occasional traveling for internal training, project meetings, customer consultation and training, when necessary.
Assignments can include deliveries in different time zones and there will be assignments and travel to assignments that needs to be performed outside of regular business hours and days.
Experience and capability of planning assignments and personal daily operations.
– Purchasing and Accounts Payable business processes;
– Procure to Pay (P2P) solutions and/or ERP solutions.
– Previous or existing knowledge/experience in Palette products is considered an advantage;
– Microsoft Windows and Office 365 products;
– At least 5 years of work experience in mid-size North American companies/organizations;
– Accounts Payable/Accounting, management and assignments;
– Experience of Administration of P2P- and/or ERP-system would be a plus;
– Experience of Project management;
– Presentations for groups and training of groups and individuals.
– Degree in Business administration or equivalent work experience;
– Ability to work independently, within established policies and procedures;
– Team collaboration skills;
– Enjoy helping people and transfer knowledge;
– Fluent in English written and spoken.
330 N Wabash Avenue, 23rd Floor, Chicago, IL 60611.
Salary and benefits:
Fixed salary. Benefit package.
How to apply:
Send your resume to the Director, Business Process Consulting:
No phone calls, please.