Accounts Payable Automation for Workday
Visible ▪ Flexible ▪ Intuitive ▪ Intelligent
Engineered from the ground up with AP in mind, Palette’s AP Automation boosts your investment in Workday with streamlined invoice processing and flexible approval workflows. For almost any organization, independent of size or industry, an AP solution reduces manual touch points and shortens processing time. Other benefits include the elimination of human error due to paper processes, increased visibility of the approval process and better control over the full invoice to payment cycle.
- A great time saver
- Elimination of human error
- Increased visibility and control
- Seamless integration to Workday
AP Automation for Workday – How it works
Invoice data is automatically captured and distributed to your organization according to predefined workflow rules. You can follow the invoice through the entire process, see the invoice status, and send a reminder to approvers. When the invoice is posted and approved it’s transferred to Workday for payment.
You get full control of your invoices, where they are in the organization and what status they have. Palette’s easy to use search function makes it easy to control the status of an invoice at any time.
Advantages with digital invoice processing
- Avoid lost paper invoices
- Speed up invoice cycle times and avoid late payments
- Enable remote work – posting and approval can be made directly via email or a mobile device
- Gain visibility into accounts payable balances and payment/approval status
Recurring Invoices are Matched against Contracts
Repeated invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts, posted to the proper charge codes and approved for payment. Reminders are sent when a contract is about to expire. If required, expenses are split between different departments.
- Repeat invoices are matched to account numbers or contracts
- Self-billing for contracts that do not have vendor invoices
- Manages spending and renewal process
- Archive – Complete archive of all types of contracts
- Transparency- Make agreements visible to the whole organization
Learn more about Recurring Invoices and Contracts
Audit & Archive
A step-by-step documented history of invoice transactions is recorded, including communications between internal staff and suppliers. AP Automation for Workday creates a complete searchable archive for reference and auditing purposes.
- Faster audit process
- Provides basis of objectivity for investigations
- Raises compliance standards for the entire organization
Easy integration with Palette’s Connector to Workday
Palette’s powerful integration capabilities enable a “plug and play” integration experience with minimal configuration.