Software Sales – Fintech – Accounts Payable Automation
Who we are:
Palette Software Group is a Fintech software developer and distributor. With our software applications, knowledge and partners, we help our customers to automate their Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) processes. Our customers and partners are located worldwide, e.g. Europe, North America, Australia and more.
The international HQ for Palette Software is in Stockholm, Sweden. The U.S. sister company is responsible for sales, distribution and support to partners and customers in North America. The North American business is growing fast and the office in Chicago is the center for building and expanding the organization.
Why and where:
For the North American market we are introducing a very successful SaaS solution called “Centsoft”. It’s a cloud application built on state-of-the-art technology that is targeting Accounts Payable Automation for the SMB segment. As a result we need to strengthen our organization with a sales representative.
This is an opportunity to take part in an exciting journey with Centsoft and the buildup of a North American sales and distribution operation. If you are looking for a way to combine your knowledge of accounts payable processes with the skill and enthusiasm for software sales, then this is it!
You will be located at our Chicago office, working and collaborating with colleagues in an International business environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong customer focus and drive to present solutions.
- Take an active part in the qualification of generated leads.
- Present the value proposition and the customer offering.
- Analyze and nurture sales opportunities.
- Conduct online product demonstrations, both generic and customized.
- Execute online appointments and webinars with decision makers.
- Present quotas, drive and close sales.
- Record all Sales activities in a CRM system (NetSuite).
- BA/BS degree (Business or Finance preferred).
- Minimum one year Inside Sales or Accounts payable experience required.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ethical behavior to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Experience of Microsoft Office applications suite for day to day operations.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Must pass third party criminal record screening and drug test screening.
- Located in the Chicago metropolitan area.
Salary and benefits:
Fixed salary combined with a sales commission. Benefit package.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter and resume to the Country Manager: email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.